The following publications have been made in the project:
- Foghtman, M. H.: " Kinesthetic empathy interaction: Exploring the possibilities of psychomotor abilities in interaction design". I Physicality 2007: Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Physicality (s. 37-41). UWIC Press.
- Martin Ludvigsen, Rune Veerasawmy Nielsen: "Designing Technology for Active Spectator Experiences at Sporting Events". In proc. of OZCHI 2010, November 22-26, 2010, Brisbane, Australia
- Veerasawmy, R.: "Designing technology for spectator experiences". in the Ninth Danish Human-Computer Interaction Research Symposium, Aarhus, Denmark, s. 55-58. 2009.
- Martin Ludvigsen, Rune Veerasawmy Nielsen and Maiken Hillerup Fogtmann: "iSport: Varieties of physical interactions in social contexts". Workshop on Design for Social Interaction Through Physical Play, in proceedings for Fun’n’Games Conference 2008, Eindhoven, Netherlands, 2008 [pdf]
- Fogtmann, M.H., Fritsch, J., and Kortbek, K.J.: "Kinesthetic Interaction - Revealing the Bodily Potential in Interaction Design". In proceedings of the Australian Computer-Human Interaction Conference OZCHI, Cairns, Australia, December 8-12, 2008.
- Veerasawmy, R.: "Spectator Experience – Are they watching the game at all?". Paper presented at the 4th Student Interaction Design Research Conference (SIDeR). 2008.
- Ludvigsen, M., Foghtman, M. H., & Grønbæk, K: "TacTowers: An Interactive Training Equipment for Elite Athletes". Poster session presented at Designing Interactive Systems 2010, Århus, Danmark.